PKK Special Forces have reached Kobanî to fight against ISIS!
As much as I like the ideas behind the PKK’s goals in combating ISIS, that sounds like a bit of an anachronism.
What follows is an extensive interview with Yongho Thae, Minister of the Embassy of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea in London, conducted by Carlos Martinez. The interview took place at the DPRK embassy in London in October 2013. Topics covered include the DPRK’s nuclear programme, the nature of the DPRK’s political system, the DPRK’s place in a changing global political landscape, tourism, Syria, and Latin America. Given that the DPRK is considered by the imperialist states as ‘enemy number one’, it is essential for anti-imperialists to make an effort to understand and defend it.
"the population north of the imposed 38th Parallel lost nearly a third its population during the 37-month long “hot” war, 1950-1953, an unprecedented percentage of mortality suffered by one nation …
Palestinian militant of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), holds his rifle wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt during a rally in Gaza City. September 2, 2014. [Ahmed Hjazy/Pacific Press]
Women in South Korea Envy the North Korean Women - Voice of Korea
food should be free. water should be free. housing should be free. power, fuel, electricity should be free. basic necessities should be free.
the idea of “people should have to work for a living” carries the implication that some people deserve to die
Before a press conference in front of the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts in Seoul’s Jongno district, volunteers from the Korean Confederation of Trade Unions distribute flags with an image of a unified Korean peninsula to be used by supporters during the Incheon Asian Games, Sept. 17. ( photograph by Kim Seong-gwang, Hankyoreh)
— Fidel Castro, after the fall of the USSR (via castroistvaporwave)
Liberalism has the following weaknesses:1. It focuses on the individual rights rather than collective rights2. It is ahistorical. It does not have a comprehensive understanding of women’s role in history nor has it any analysis for the subordination (subjugation) of women.
THE TRUTH OF NATIVE AMERICANS BEFORE THE GENOCIDE
Gotta put this on blast.
We never needed a white savior.
I hate this country.
What I learned from this video:
- 100 million Native Americans died at the hands of white colonists
- Instead of planting crops the colonists spent their days digging random holes in the ground looking for gold. They started starving and dug up Indian corpses to eat. They took Indian prisoners and forced them to teach the colonists how to farm
- Native Americans had massive cities with tens of thousands of well constructed houses, intricate water canals and large merchant areas.
- The Native Americans used soaps, deodorants and breath sweeteners while colonists never bathed or even took of their clothes
- There was a delousing policy with the mantra Nits create Lice; nits being Native American babies, so their goal was to kill every Indian, including babies
- In the 1700’s 80% of the Federal Budget went towards eradicating the Native American population so they could take their developed farmland
- Colonists leaders went town after town killing men women and children under the approval of George Washington
- "Pursue Indians to extermination" -Thomas Jefferson
- California governor (1849-1851): “extermination must continue to be waged until the Indian becomes extinct”
The main factor which prevented Native American extinction was the fact they were used for slave labor. The most prized Native Americans were young girls who were said to be valued for labor and lust (that one white dude in your ethnic studies class that says he’s 1/36th Cherokee?)
In modern times children were forced into Indian Boarding Schools whose goal was to “Kill the Indian in them”. It was federal policy. They were beaten if they used their native tongue, they were forced to dress and style their hair like whites
This country was literally built on terrorism and mass murder. White people are savage terrorists.
Until, this is taught in schools everywhere- “history class” is merely a racism propaganda course.
country music, or as I like to call it, “farm emo”